Scroll down for info, videos about Lucid Motors, how to subscribe, and more
My guest for Episode #410 of the Lean Blog Interviews podcast is基思冠军, Senior Manager ofOperational Excellence at Lucid Motors, a new entrant in the electric vehicle marketplace, with theirLucid Airluxury sedan hitting the market very soon.
基思为丰田工作了17多年（归功于丰田大碟和previous podcast guest Tim Turner用于制作连接）。作为Keith在集中谈判，他始于丰田乔治城的团队成员，为团队领导，团体领导者和其他角色发展职业生涯。然后他为特斯拉汽车工作了九年。Keith然后在2019年加入Lucid - BTW，CEOof Lucid,Peter Rawlinson, was previously Vice President of Vehicle Engineering at Tesla and Chief Engineer of the Model S.
Topics and questions in today's episode (and related links):
- What's your Lean / TPS origin story? It sort of starts before Toyota
- What happens when you “pull the andon cord” at Toyota?
- How is Lucid trying to build the culture right the first time?
- What is the leadership team like at Lucid?
- What are the core values of Lucid Motors?
- What's the biggest operations (and supply chain) challenge related to starting a new factory in Arizona?
- How important is it to have “built in quality” for a luxury vehicle (or any car)?
- Lucid article (and video) about General Assembly
- A look at the paint shop
This podcast is part of#LeanCommunicators网络.
Videos about Lucid Manufacturing and the Lucid Air:
This podcast is part of the瘦且健康的Communicators network… check it out!