Scroll down for info, transcript, how to subscribe, and more
My guests for Episode #411 are the co-founders or “founding mothers” of the group called “Women In Lean: Our Table.” They areCrystal Davis,Karyn Ross, andDorsey Sherman. Crystal was my guest back inepisode 363一个nd Karyn was my guest inepisode 266. Dorsey, welcome as a first-time guest!
Topics and questions in today's episode (and related links):
- How did the Women in Lean group get started, and why?
- Why do they (and many women) feel like they don't have “a seat at the table”?
- Why can “creating your own table” be helpful?
- How can women get involved?
- What can we do about the lack of equal representation on stage at Lean conferences?
- How can men be better allies for women in the Lean community?
The podcast is sponsored byStiles Associates, now in their 30th year of business. They are the go-to Lean recruiting firm serving the manufacturing, private equity, and healthcare industries.Learn more.
This podcast is part ofthe #LeanCommunicators network.
Thanks for listening or watching!
Automated Transcript (May Contain Defects):
This podcast is part of theLean Communicators network… check it out!